ATP Lists: 10 Reasons We're Excited For All Time Low's New Album
1. It’s been two years since Don’t Panic, and we seriously need more All Time Low in our lives. It’s been a lot of ugly crying and sadness without them.
2. A new album inevitably means a supporting tour at some point, and while dancing to your favorite All Time Low jam in your room is fun, it’s even better at a live show. Trust us.
3. New album = new merch! Bring on the band t-shirts. Can you ever have too many? (The answer is no.)
4. With an upcoming release, All Time Low will have six albums out. Six. That means you could listen to All Time Low for almost an entire day without hearing the same song twice.
5. We get to see new music videos for the album’s singles, with the guys looking fabulous in them, as always.
6. Alex Gaskarth clued us in that the album’s being produced by John Feldmann, the same person who’s worked with 5 Seconds of Summer, We Are The In Crowd, The Cab and Panic! At The Disco. So, yeah, you could say we’re a little excited.
7. We repeat: six albums. Six. Let that sink in a little more.
8. We get to see how much All Time Low has continued progress and grow together, and we’re so excited to see where the album takes them.
9. If a bunch of kids from Baltimore can release their sixth studio album, we can do pretty much anything.
10. We’ll have even more songs to sing at the top of our lungs when we’re angry, or listen to quietly when we’re sad. All Time Low has always been there for us when no one else has. They’ve always been our therapy.
- Words by Tori Mier